Digital Marketing Specialist
Search Marketing responsibilities
• Thorough understanding of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
• Perform keyword research and analyze competitor keywords to discover the phrases, and expand on the topics, most likely to bring in high volumes of qualified traffic.
• Uses Google Analytics and other third-party tools to monitor, track, and gather metrics for key performance indicators traffic
• Evaluate website performance, conduct routine content audits and implements best practices for local and national search engine optimization to help improve ranking, online presence and traffic.
• Manage online directory profiles to ensure consistency across multiple platforms, improve visibility, and track referral traffic and conversions on corporate websites.
• Ability to successfully evaluate and optimize site architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve ranking for target keywords.
• Manages sitemap records.
• Reports regularly on SEO and SEM results and opportunities to the manager.
• Stays current on SEO best practices and adapts strategies to address changing algorithms and search trends.
• Analyze data sets to identify high value opportunities and audience segments to target through digital marketing efforts
• Troubleshoot Google Analytics tracking issues including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events etc.
• Managing online advertising programs, including Google Adwords, Google Local Service Ads, Facebook Ad Center, Google Display Network, etc
Minimum Qualifications – Please do not apply without SEO experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• 3+ years of SEO and SEM experience in a web development company marketing department
• Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics
• Understanding of technical SEO
• Working knowledge of various marketing tools to perform keyword research, rank tracking, competitive analysis, and site performance
• Strong internet research skills
• Strong communication, writing, and proofing skills
• Ability to write optimized copy